Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Victoria Beckham Spring 2011: Fashion for Skinny People!

Photos from style.com

Victoria Beckham a.k.a Posh Spice, a.k.a. wife of soccer superstar David Beckham is a singer-songwriter, dancer, model and now fashion designer and businesswoman...all of that at age 37! She's also a mom and with David Beckham they have three sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. 

She rose to fame with the 1990s girl pop group the Spice Girls but after they broke up she pursued a separate singing career and recently moved into fashion design first designing a line of jeans for Rock & Republic and after that her own denim brand, dVb Style. She also has a line of sunglasses, handbags and jewelry

Her Spring 2011 line showed early this past Sunday and I took a look last night. Not being a fashion analyst all I can say is you'd better be as skinny as she is! She had a few loose fitting pieces but her fitted clothes were actually quite simple and I liked them. They reminded me of a few patterns we used to sew when I was a teenager and for me they were a bit nostalgic though nicely updated in plain, and I'm sure luxe fabrics. 

Her website has the collection on it as well as some of her other products. Take a look. I think you'll like them. As always, try style.com for this and other shows.

http://www.victoriabeckham.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment